Image via WikipediaSomeone clever said “Constraints do liberate”. The only thing to decide is the right constrains.
Hence, a startuplet definition:
Startuplet is a venture software project that
- takes 40 hours of development or less from idea to first user
- has detailed financial revenue model
- comes online within 1 calendar month from start
- gets a paying customer or substantial revenue after 3 months from start
- profitable after 12 months from start
- has a well-defined buzz plan
It appears that a good deal of ideas could be fit into this framework and become slim and strong.
We’re going to prove this quite soon.